If your organization is interested in tapping into the $86 billion African-American market in Texas, Texas Black Expo is the ideal for you!
- Texas is the nation’s 4th “majority minority” state.
- Texas’ population is projected to exceed 35 million by the year 2040.
- The total buying power of African-Americans in Texas was $86.1 billion in 2012.
The Juneteenth Summer Celebration Weekend: A Patron Profile
Demographic 1: Majority African-American with a high skew toward females with an average income of $60,000 or more per year
The Texas Black Expo is a prime opportunity for corporations to brand their products and services to a target market that is consumption-driven with disposable incomes. Over the course of one weekend, companies can build or enhance their brand awareness, sample new products, and gain immediate feedback from a target market that is consistently increasing in its buying power.
Consider the following:
- The number of African-American households earning $75,000 or more has grown by 64% in the last decade — a rate greater than that of the overall population.
- African-American buying power exceeds $1 trillion.
- Texas has the second-largest African-American market in the nation at $86 billion!
Texas Black Expo is the largest African-American consumer tradeshow in the state of Texas!
Follow this link to see current Sponsors[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]