Submission Portal Open: November 21 - December 23, 2022
Live Competition: January 2023
The entrepreneur community is getting excited about TBE’s annual Elevator Pitch Competition and CEO Roundtable! The opportunity to pitch their businesses to a panel of local business experts for a chance to win a $5,000 grand prize has entrepreneurs dusting off their plans and crafting the perfect one-minute sales pitch.
If you are preparing to enter your business in the competition, here are several tips to consider when crafting the perfect pitch that could help you walk away with $5,000!
The ideal pitch should BE:
- About one minute in length
- Highly persuasive with the goal of sparking interest in your product/service
- Practiced over and over again
The ideal pitch should INCLUDE:
- An introduction to who you are and what product/service you offer
- A description of your ideal customer
- An explanation of what problem you solve or need you meet for your ideal customer
- A picture of the results your customer will experience after using your product/service
- Spark interest in your product/service such that the listener says, “Tell me more!”
How the Elevator Pitch Competition Works
Ensure that you remain subscribed to the TBE Newsletter to receive updates and notifications about the application portal opening for the Elevator Pitch Competition this month.
When the application portal opens:
- Upload a video recording of your elevator pitch during the submission window.
- From the video submissions, five finalists will be selected.
- Finalists will make their pitch in person during the live competition in January 2023!
Have questions or need more information? Contact [email protected].